What can I recycle?
Acceptable recyclables include the following clean and dry commingled items:
· Newspaper, magazines, brochures and inserts
· Corrugated cardboard (flattened) and paper bags
· Paperboard boxes (cereal, pasta, tissues, etc.)
· Pizza boxes (clean of food)
· Greeting cards, regular and junk mail
· Office paper
· #1, #2, and #4 - #7 plastic containers (NO foam/Styrofoam)
· Aluminum and metal cans (including aerosol cans)
· Paperboard drink boxes and cartons
· Glass bottles and jars (all colors)
· Bulky rigid plastics (buckets, baskets, chairs, toys, etc.)
Recycling Cart Information Packet
If you did not receive a packet with your recycling cart, click here to view the documents.
Recycle and get rewarded, it's that simple! Visit www.recyclebank.com, download the Recyclebank App, or call 888-727-2978 to sign up and confirm your address. With Recyclebank's help, you'll be able to learn about what and how to recycle, you'll be able to get reminders and notification for other types of waste-diversion events, and best of all, you'll be able to turn the points you earn through this program into great rewards for your household or donations to local schools or charities.
Earn points by recycling at home with curbside collection and online at Recyclebank.com.
Check out this route collection map to find your service day!